Posts, Rails, Ends, Bollards
We have a range of posts, rails, end terminations, bollards and toe plate products available for a wide range of applications - handrails, bikeways and pedestrian barrier systems. All products comply with the applicable Australian Standards and include such attributes as:-
- hot dip galvanised for long life and durability - AS4680 - exceeds minimum of 500gsm coating
- various post and rail lengths - standard lengths kept in stock
- for large projects with long spans of rails, we can supply extra long lengths up to 8m to minimise joins and optimise site installation - MOQ's and lead times will apply
- posts are cranked for bikeway applications - complies with Cycling Australia guidelines
- standards pipe diameters are 32NB (42mm) and 40NB (48mm) diameters in a medium wall thickness (3.2mm) to comply with AS1657 standards
- independently tested to comply with AS1657 when used with the Kwikclamp fittings
- tested to comply with AS1657 to panel widths and post spacing of 2.4m - means wider post spacing than other suppliers = lower materials cost and installation labour time
We are large project specialists and have saved customers big $ on their requirements - we can deliver Australia wide direct to job sites. Download brochure.
If you need a special product, a product not on shown on this website or have a large project - we can do it, just call 1300 59 00 59, we'll help you save $!
Some images on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not be actual Kwikclamp products, any such images are used solely for the illustrating generic industry product types and/or typical applications only.