Trolley Bays, fast and cost-effective with Kwikclamp fittings
Kwikclamp fittings, posts and rails are extensively used to construct trolley bays - same design concept applies to wheelie bins, garbage bins and other similar equipment collection, storage and retrieval situations.
The full range of Kwikclamp modular fittings enable rails, hooks for chain, gates, toe plates, mid and bottom rails, signage and the like components to be quickly assembled on site with minimal equipment or highly skilled labour. An entire bay structure can be pre-cut in the workshop ready for fast onsite installation. We also have pre-fabricated modular kits available for 4700 mm deep bays in single, double and triple width configurations.
The modular nature of the fittings and pipe enable easy and fast repairs to be done in the event damage is caused to the bay structure by vehicles.
Trolley bays are just another example of how flexible and versatile the Kwikclamp products can be used to create barrier type structures of almost infinite variations on the basic theme of modular barriers.
- fast and simple to erect, few tools, no skilled trades required
- cost effective - certified to 2.4m post width - means lower costs for materials and installation
- comply with AS1657 - the Australian Standard for modular safety barriers and handrails
- brilliantly simple!
- Proven in many existing trolley-bay applications in all sorts of configurations
- Modular design makes for easy, low cost repairs and part replacements
- Available in ready to assemble kits - single, double & triple bays, 4500mm deep
- Powder coated versions available - choose your colour!
- Packed on a pallet in kit form - rails, posts, fittings - deliver straight site for fast installation, no special tools or skills required
- Can customise to any configuration, length and width, add sign frames - back to back versions, surface mount and core drilled versions for all configurations
- New fitting added for double and triple bays - top TEE for simpler, faster and neater installations & finished jobs - new 177-D48