Trolley Bays, fast and cost-effective
Kwikclamp fittings, posts and rails are extensively used to construct Shopping trolley bays - the range of Kwikclamp modular fittings enable rails, hooks for chain, gates, mid and bottom rails, signage and the like components to be quickly assembled on site with minimal equipment or highly skilled labour. Our entire pre-fabricated trolley bay kits are pre-cut in our workshop ready for fast onsite installation,Kwikclamp trolley bay kits come in single, double and triple width configurations but we can design and produce in any configurationtion.
The modular nature of the our fittings and pipe enable easy and fast repairs to be done in the event damage is caused to the bay structure by vehicles.
- Available in ready to assemble pre packed kits including all posts,rails and fittings you will need to erect your custom trolley bay.
- Standard of the shelf kits ready to be shipped in Single,Double and Triple bay configurations.
- fast and simple to install
- cost effective - certified to 2.4m post width - means lower costs for materials and installation
- comply with AS1657 - the Australian Standard for modular safety barriers and handrails
- Fast shipping Brisbane ,Sydney ,Melboune ,Northern Territory and Western Australia
- Modular design makes for easy, low cost repairs and part replacements
- Powder coated versions available - choose your colour!
- Can customise to any configuration, length and width, add sign frames - back to back versions, surface mount and core drilled versions for all configurations
- New fitting added for double and triple bays - top TEE for simpler, faster and neater installations & finished jobs - new 177-D48
- brilliantly simple !
Kwikclamp Modular trolley bays are just another example of how flexible and veratile the Kwikclamp fittings can be to create any barrier type structures of any design .