Kwikclamp modular handrail fittings is the easy and smarter way for specifying and installing a safety handrail or barrier .Kwikclamp handrail fittings are designed to make safety barriers and galvanised handrails fast to design and erect with minimal tools, equipment or expertise required. No onsite welding is involved = safer and faster installation and no hot weld permits are required.
With Kwikclamp Modular handrail fittings any job can be pre cut and packed in any workshop and taken to site where installation is much faster than conventional welded or ball type products.
Where jobs are in difficult environments, the time required for construction is much less than conventional systems meaning your workforce is in and out quickly reducing costs.
- Barrier clamps – for flat and inclined situations (from 0 through to 45 degrees)
- DDA Disability Assist clamps
- Posts, rails, end terminations and toe/kick plates
- Barrier panels – horizontal and inclined
All our products:-
- are heavy galvanised to comply with AS4680 standards giving exceptional durability in even the harshest conditions
- have a secondary corrosion coating over the base galvanised coating for longer life and screw thread protection
- extra long 15mm 304 grade stainless screws in the clamps for stronger fixing, vibration resistance and resistance to corrosive environments
- independently tested by approved testing agencies for compliance with international standards and AS1657/AS1428
As Kwikclamp are particularly good at supply chain management, we can work with customers on large projects to significantly reduce material costs and source products which aren’t in our range. Call us on 1300 59 00 59 for assistance to get what you need for your projects.
Build almost any safety barrier and handrails system using Kwikclamp products.